DaisyDaisy by ~Loonaki
Daisy is my second self-made doll (I don't really count my very first attempts here, haha).
My first one was Sophie http://fav.me/d570qbl.
When making Sophie, I didn't take as many photos of the progress, which is why I wrote out everything about her making http://fav.me/d570qff.
This time however, I took photos of about everything. So I will show you how I made my dolls in pictures. The process was about the same for both dolls, I only changed the design. And this time I solved the "hair-problem" right from the start... by using Barbie hair. xD
Joints and Feet
100technique meme list1. Draw an image, copy it three times and colour each differently/with different colours. Bonus!: use different media for each.100technique meme list by #100techniquememe
2. Draw something with a stereotypically feminine theme or style. (Flowers, pastel colours, beautiful subjects?)
3. Draw something with a stereotypically masculine theme or style. (Action, explosions, rough lines and angles?)
4. Draw something that is supposed to arouse positive emotion from the viewer (amusement, joy, sympathy). you can use both technique and the subject of the drawing to achieve this.
5. Draw something with no same colour used twice.
6. Draw a short comic of 3-7 panels.
7. Drawing using only two colours.
8. Do a drawing digitally, colouring it with three depths of shades and three depths of lighting.
9. Do a digital drawing in black and white.
10. Draw an imaginary object.
11. Digital. Sketch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
12. Traditional. Sketch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
13. Draw digitally
Merrell Diorama ContestYour Favorite Fall MemoryMerrell Diorama Contest by `Ayame-Kenoshi
Merrell shoes and clothes invites you to get inspired by the change in seasons and bring your favorite fall memory to life in a diorama -- in a shoebox! Please join Merrell in the celebration of "Vendemmia" while paying homage to their unique and sophisticated Fall Collection of shoes and boots. Vendemmia is the age-old tradition of the Italian wine harvest, and for a few autumn months, the terraced hillside vineyards come alive with hard work and passion, and the fruits of this elegant dedication flourish for generat